General Data Protection Regulations
Tupton Parish Council recognises its responsibility to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation.
The Act and Rregulation regulate the use of personal data, this does not have to be sensitive data, it can be as little as a name and address.
- DDTC Data Protection Policy (PDF, 909 Kb)
- DDTC Data Protection Policy
- DDTC Consent Form (PDF, 543 Kb)
- DDTC Consent Form
- DDTC Information Security Policy (PDF, 995 Kb)
- DDTC Information Security Policy
- DDTC Retention of documents policy (PDF, 544 Kb)
- DDTC Retention of documents policy
- DDTC Vexatious Policy (PDF, 540 Kb)
- DDTC Vexatious Policy
- ICO Registration Certificate (PDF, 102 Kb)
- ICO Registration Certificate
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)